Kingdom Hearts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chronicles

This rpg site lets users created an rpg based off of the Kingdom Hearts series.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Adventure Begins....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Admin
Admin
Roxas

Character Health/Magic
Health:
A New Adventure Begins.... Left_bar_bleue60/60A New Adventure Begins.... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Magic:
A New Adventure Begins.... Left_bar_bleue30/40A New Adventure Begins.... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)

A New Adventure Begins.... Empty
PostSubject: A New Adventure Begins....   A New Adventure Begins.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:43 pm

Roxas strides down the beach, thinking about life. "Wow, I can't believe how much I've been through this year..." Roxas said to himself. "I'm so happy to be on the island, with Namine and the others." Roxas sits on the edge of the dock as his mind drifts out into the open sea....
Back to top Go down
https://khchronicles.rpg-board.net
Roxas
Admin
Admin
Roxas

Character Health/Magic
Health:
A New Adventure Begins.... Left_bar_bleue60/60A New Adventure Begins.... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Magic:
A New Adventure Begins.... Left_bar_bleue30/40A New Adventure Begins.... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)

PostSubject: Re: A New Adventure Begins....   A New Adventure Begins.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:47 pm

Suddenly, Roxas spots something far out in the water. "What is that? It lookes....like another island!" Roxas exclaimed. Roxas scanned Destiny Islands, looking for his friends. "Uh, guess i'll have to check it out myself..." Roxas jumped into the water and started to swim....
Back to top Go down
Ashtray

Ashtray

Character Health/Magic
Health:
A New Adventure Begins.... Left_bar_bleue50/50A New Adventure Begins.... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A New Adventure Begins.... Left_bar_bleue30/30A New Adventure Begins.... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A New Adventure Begins....   A New Adventure Begins.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 11:50 pm

Ashtray was walking down the beach to the dock in his trunks. "I wonder if this peace will really last? Or will the island fall under attack again? If so, I'll be ready to attempt to lead and save these people. I care about this island just about as much as Axel cares for Roxas. Oh well, nothing to worry about now...." Ashtray dives in the water and starts swimming.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Admin
Roxas

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A New Adventure Begins....   A New Adventure Begins.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 8:26 pm

As roxas was swimming to the island, he noticed a dark shadow following him in the water (Ashtray). "Wha...what is that?" Roxas said to himself. Roxas dived deep into the water and looked around. The dark figure had dissapeared. "...that was odd...." Suddenly, a wave approached and sucked Roxas in. Roxas was launched onto the mysterious island, where his new adventure begins.....
Back to top Go down
Ashtray

Ashtray

Character Health/Magic
Health:
A New Adventure Begins.... Left_bar_bleue50/50A New Adventure Begins.... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A New Adventure Begins.... Left_bar_bleue30/30A New Adventure Begins.... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A New Adventure Begins....   A New Adventure Begins.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:15 am

What the? A deep dive, huh? Only for Keyblade Masters, I presume. Eh, well. *Continues swimming*
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Admin
Roxas

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A New Adventure Begins....   A New Adventure Begins.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 1:54 pm

as roxas stumbles up the island shore, he spots a cave. Inside the cave, roxas finds a sanctuary full of stones, fire, and strange ritual objects. Roxas picks up one of the stones. "This is the symbol....of Marluxia! What is this place?" Roxas suddenly spots the giant rock at the front of the ritual chamber; engraved within it was the symbol of Organization XIII! "Someone's obsessed with Organization XIII?" Roxas said to himself. "...Who could this be?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Admin
Roxas

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A New Adventure Begins....   A New Adventure Begins.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:12 pm

Suddenly, a ray of light shot down from the top of the cavern, hitting Roxas! "I...I can't escape...." Roxas stated. Roxas' Organization XIII cloak instantly appeared on his body as his arms and legs started to rise. The rocks started to glow and rise into the air. "AHHHH!" Roxas screamed as the heat of the light overtook him. The light grew to an enormous level and overtook the entire island, then disappered. Roxas laid unconsious in the cavern, now completely empty, withouth rocks or rituals... and a mysterious cloaked figure looked in from the top, snickered, and dissaperated....
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Admin
Roxas

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A New Adventure Begins....   A New Adventure Begins.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 6:25 pm

"Ah...wha....what....what happened...." Roxas said. He examened the cave and found it empty. "Jeez, that was....really weird..." As Roxas stood up, he noticed he was in his Organization XIII cloak. "Huh, how'd this get on me?" As Roxas struggled to take off the cloak, he noticed a strange marking on his hand: the symbol of Saix's claymore! On his other hand, he found the symbol of one of Axel's chakram! "What is all this?" Roxas asked himself. He soon found his entire body full of Organization XIII symbols! "Ah, come on!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Admin
Roxas

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A New Adventure Begins....   A New Adventure Begins.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:46 pm

roxas tried all he could to remove the strange symbols from his body. "Nothing's working!" Roxas said to himself. "Water's not even working! These things must be CURSED or something!" Roxas accepted the fact that the symbols wouldn't be leaving his body soon as he swam back to Desitny Islands.....
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Admin
Roxas

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A New Adventure Begins....   A New Adventure Begins.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:49 pm

Roxas decided to set out and discover why these Organization XIII signs were all over his body. "I'll start in Traverse Town; Cid's gotta know what to do." Roxas disapperated and left Destiny Islands. The clouds turned gray and a storm began.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Adventure Begins....   A New Adventure Begins.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Adventure Begins....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Chronicles :: World RPG :: Destiny Islands-
Jump to: