Kingdom Hearts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chronicles

This rpg site lets users created an rpg based off of the Kingdom Hearts series.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bright Lights, Big City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Namine
Namine

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Bright Lights, Big City Left_bar_bleue50/50Bright Lights, Big City Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Bright Lights, Big City Left_bar_bleue15/30Bright Lights, Big City Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)

Bright Lights, Big City Empty
PostSubject: Bright Lights, Big City   Bright Lights, Big City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:01 pm

Namine pushed the hair from her face and frowned.
"This place is so confusing.", she sighed, letting herself sink to the ground.
And to think, all she'd done was walk through a couple of doors!
It was entirely NOT her fault for getting lost in Traverse Town. No, not at all- It didn't matter that it was entirely her idea to attempt to draw that one moogle that lived somewhere in the third district.
It wasn't her fault at all...
"Now where did he go?", she wondered, looking around anxiously.
It was dark, and she still had no idea if she was even in the right district. And she was beginnign to get the feeling she was being watched.
She stood with a shudder and went off in search of the moogle she'd started to sketch. She was so caught up with looking for the moogle that she didn't notice the shadowy figure behind her...
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Bright Lights, Big City Left_bar_bleue50/50Bright Lights, Big City Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Bright Lights, Big City Left_bar_bleue30/30Bright Lights, Big City Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Bright Lights, Big City   Bright Lights, Big City Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:41 pm

Sephiroth sits head-in-knees on the top of a 4 story building, his long, silver hair swishing in the wind. Something catches the corner of his eye and he looks down towards the street. He sees the short, pale Namine seemingly walking aimlessly down the street. He mouths the word "Namine" and shuts his eyes. He opens them again, and they are glowing a deep red and he stands up, his long hair covering his face as it settles, the wind dying down. He raises his arms up at the elbow, slowly levitating himself down, landing behind Namine.

"..do you remember me, Namine?" Sephiroth whispers just loud enough so she can hear.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Magic:
Bright Lights, Big City Left_bar_bleue15/30Bright Lights, Big City Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)

PostSubject: Re: Bright Lights, Big City   Bright Lights, Big City Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:47 am

Namine yelped and spun around quickly.
"W-who?", she stuttered, eyes widening
She caught sight of the long silver hair and longer silver sword and swallowed.
"Sephiroth!"
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Admin
Roxas

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Bright Lights, Big City Left_bar_bleue60/60Bright Lights, Big City Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Magic:
Bright Lights, Big City Left_bar_bleue30/40Bright Lights, Big City Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)

PostSubject: Re: Bright Lights, Big City   Bright Lights, Big City Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:36 pm

"Dont' worry Namine, I got you covered!" Roxas suddenly appeared from the darkness. "Sephiroth, you and your long "stick" better get outta here before I get my wipe on!" Roxas summons his Oblivion and Oathkeeper keyblades. "Time to finish this.."
Back to top Go down
https://khchronicles.rpg-board.net
Roxas
Admin
Admin
Roxas

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Bright Lights, Big City Left_bar_bleue60/60Bright Lights, Big City Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Magic:
Bright Lights, Big City Left_bar_bleue30/40Bright Lights, Big City Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)

PostSubject: Re: Bright Lights, Big City   Bright Lights, Big City Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:12 pm

Roxas swipes at Sephiroth, but is blocked at every attack! "Uh...his sword is too long! I don't have time for this!" Roxas starts to channel all his energy, but suddenly his keyblades dissapear! "Where did my blades go?" Roxas asked himelf. Instantly, Larxene's symbol on Roxas' knee started to glow, and two thunder knifes appeared in Roxas' hands. "Wha...wha...at?!?! Why, why am I holding Larxene's weapons instead of...UH!!!" Roxas' eyes turned yellow and he let out a shrike that sounded just like Larxene....
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Admin
Roxas

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Bright Lights, Big City   Bright Lights, Big City Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:37 pm

Roxas instantly started swiping at Sephiroth with the knifes! Suddenly, a lightning bolt struck Roxas as he returned to normal. His keyblades returned in place of the knives and his eyes turned blue again. He fainted to the floor as he dissapperated into the darkness.....
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Magic:
Bright Lights, Big City Left_bar_bleue30/30Bright Lights, Big City Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Bright Lights, Big City   Bright Lights, Big City Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:39 pm

Sephiroth raises his sword at Namine, the point of the blade right between her eyes. He pushes it forward a bit and makes a small, papercut sized cut on the bridge of her nose. The wound glows with the same intensity as his eyes. He turns around.

"We'll meet again, Namine.." he whispers, "..that scar will make sure of it"

He disappears into the darkness, leaving a dark aura of hate behind.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Bright Lights, Big City   Bright Lights, Big City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 7:24 pm

Namine reached up and touched the small mark on her forehead. Unsurpriingly, it was bleeding. She sighed and wiped her hand off on her leg.

Then she looked over to the place where Roxas had dissapeared.
"Where did he go?!", she wondered out loud
She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down. It was more difficult than she'd imagined it would be. Her legs were shaking.
"This isn't good.", she muttered, "I couldn't do anything to defend myself... and I'm still lost"
She took one last look around, and let out one last frusterated sigh,"And that moogle is long gone by now."
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Bright Lights, Big City   Bright Lights, Big City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 7:36 pm

Namine kicked the wall in frusteration.
"Where am I?!", she yelled at the sky
She was still lost, and her encounter with Sephiroth and Roxas had been over for hours.
The sky replied to her by releasing a gigantic torrent of rain on her.
"I hate you.", she muttered, sinking to the ground in defeat.
And then, a moogle wandered over to her and tapped her shoulder.
Namine stood up quickly and began started o apologize, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean you, I don't hate you. I'm sorry I was stalking you, it's just I wanted to draw you and-"
But the moogle had already started to run away.
"Wait, no, please come back!", Namine chased after the moogle, running faster than she ever had before.
Until, of couse, the moogle dissappeared into a large hole in the ground.
Namine hesitated for a moment.
"This could go anywhere.", she mumbled, "And it's definately muddy, but..."
Tentitavely, Namine took a step into the hole.
It WAS muddy. Namine resigned herself to looking like a mess, and continued through the hole. She could see light and then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bright Lights, Big City   Bright Lights, Big City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bright Lights, Big City
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Chronicles :: World RPG :: Traverse Town-
Jump to: