Kingdom Hearts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chronicles

This rpg site lets users created an rpg based off of the Kingdom Hearts series.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Searching....ancient secrets.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Admin
Admin
Roxas

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Searching....ancient secrets..... Left_bar_bleue60/60Searching....ancient secrets..... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Magic:
Searching....ancient secrets..... Left_bar_bleue30/40Searching....ancient secrets..... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)

Searching....ancient secrets..... Empty
PostSubject: Searching....ancient secrets.....   Searching....ancient secrets..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:18 pm

Roxas, destraught by his failure to find help with Cid, appeared in Deep Jungle. "There has to be some lead here....I must find out why these symbols are on my body!" Roxas searched through the trees, down the waterfalls, and in between each cliff. "Nothing....absolutely nothing..." Suddenly, a rustle came from the bushes behind him. Roxas summoned his keyblades. "Alright, I'm armed! Come out!" Suddenly, a flash of light struck Roxas as a black figure started to appear behind him.....
Back to top Go down
https://khchronicles.rpg-board.net
Roxas
Admin
Admin
Roxas

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Searching....ancient secrets..... Left_bar_bleue60/60Searching....ancient secrets..... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Magic:
Searching....ancient secrets..... Left_bar_bleue30/40Searching....ancient secrets..... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)

PostSubject: Re: Searching....ancient secrets.....   Searching....ancient secrets..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:21 pm

Roxas fell to the ground, his shoulder wound burning through his skin. "What hit me? Light....or lightning!!!! No, it cant be...." Roxas turned around to see the one and only Larxene! "NO! You can't be alive!" Roxas charged Larxene, but she dissapeared. "Uh...now I get it! When I'm in battle, the symbols give me the Organization member's power, then when I release it, it brings the member back to life! This curse!" Roxas felt his head exploding. "What can I do? I'm stuck between being defensless, or bringing Organization XIII back to life....."
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Admin
Roxas

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Searching....ancient secrets.....   Searching....ancient secrets..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:22 pm

"It's time I returned to my old headquarters.....and figured out whats goin on!" Roxas was just about to leave when a giant branch caught his eye. "Well...while i'm here..." (George of the Jungle Theme) Roxas startes Tree Surfing. "Ok, that was Awsome! Time to go..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching....ancient secrets.....   Searching....ancient secrets..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching....ancient secrets.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Chronicles :: World RPG :: Deep Jungle (10+posts to enter)-
Jump to: