Kingdom Hearts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chronicles

This rpg site lets users created an rpg based off of the Kingdom Hearts series.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I\'d say it\'s time you begun...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Namine
Namine

Character Health/Magic
Health:
I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Left_bar_bleue50/50I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Left_bar_bleue15/30I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)

I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Empty
PostSubject: I'd say it's time you begun...   I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:48 pm

Namine foudn herself, strangely, falling upwards.
Not an unpleasant feeling, but definately a strange one. it was like gravity had reversed itself specifically for the purpose of travel.

Eventually, the reverse falling ended, and Namine found herself inside of a strange, dark enclsoed space.
Oh no, where am I? I can't see anything
Namne banged on the wall in front of her, attempting to find some sort of door...
And she tumbeld out into a large, dead forest.
"Where am I?", she wondered out loud.
All of the trees surroundign her seemed to have different symbols on them. A jack o' lantern caught her eye.

"What's this?", she murmered, running a hand over the bark.

The jack o' lantern sprung from the tree.

"Oh! It's a door!"

She poked her head inside, but she couldn't see anything...
A strong gust of wind pulled her into the tree quickly. She barely even have time to realsie that her clothes looked awfully different.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Admin
Roxas

Character Health/Magic
Health:
I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Left_bar_bleue60/60I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Magic:
I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Left_bar_bleue30/40I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)

PostSubject: Re: I\'d say it\'s time you begun...   I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:59 pm

Suddenly, something hit Roxas and knocked him down. Startled, Roxas got up and spotted Namine! "Namine! Wow, I'm so glad to see you; I've been getting kinda lonely. So, what are you doing in Halloween Town?
Back to top Go down
https://khchronicles.rpg-board.net
Namine
Namine

Character Health/Magic
Health:
I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Left_bar_bleue50/50I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Left_bar_bleue15/30I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)

PostSubject: Re: I\'d say it\'s time you begun...   I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:28 pm

"Roxas! Oh good, you're alright.", Namine sighed, relieved
She looked around herself carefully, takign in the strange surroundings. A fountain filled with green water, a guillotene...
"Halloween Town is it? I have no idea how I got here.", She admitted. She looked down at her feet and...
What AM I wearing?
A pair of strange, curly toed shoes were staring back at her.
She rushed over to a strange house, and looked at her reflection in a dirty window.
She was dressed like a witch. Pointed hat, black dress with flared sleeves, striped purple and black tights, the works.
"Halloween Town hm?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Admin
Roxas

Character Health/Magic
Health:
I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Left_bar_bleue60/60I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Magic:
I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Left_bar_bleue30/40I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)

PostSubject: Re: I\'d say it\'s time you begun...   I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:36 am

"Yeah, thats pretty much the basic get-up you get for Halloween Town," Roxas replied. "I have my own basic pumpkiny mask and black robes. But, Halloween Town is not exactly the place you wanna vacation at; I'm only here because...it might help me find the answers I need."
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: I\'d say it\'s time you begun...   I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 11:46 pm

"I hope you do find those answers. But for now, we're in hlloween town, and it's halloween! Should we see if there's anything going on?", Namine asked
After the initial shock of the costume, Namine was intrigued with he idea of a town full of Halloween creatures.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Admin
Roxas

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: I\'d say it\'s time you begun...   I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 10:49 pm

"well, i'm not sure...everyone seems to be busy; either traveling to Earth and scaring kids or scaring eachother. Hmm....what if we came up with the scariest monster ever? We would be legendary in Halloween Town!"
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: I\'d say it\'s time you begun...   I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:13 pm

Namine shuffled her feet nervously and held her notebook a bit closer to herself.
"I-", she swallowed
Remy is certainly scary...
"I might be able to help. I know somethign really scary, but you might not like it."
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Character Health/Magic
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: I\'d say it\'s time you begun...   I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:48 pm

At Roxas's silence, Namine lowered her notebook and let out a sigh of relief.
"I take it that means we'll come up with something else? Okay."
So how do we invent a monster scarier than Remy?
Back to top Go down
sasuke

sasuke

Character Health/Magic
Health:
I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Left_bar_bleue40/50I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: I\'d say it\'s time you begun...   I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:02 am

sasuke landed the gummy ship just outside the square of halloween town, in it he saw roxas and namine. he walked through the gate. "hey guys whats up? its been a while sence i left destiny island to go to traverse town i thought i wouldnt see you guys again" sasuke said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I\'d say it\'s time you begun...   I\'d say it\'s time you begun... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I\'d say it\'s time you begun...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Chronicles :: World RPG :: Halloween Town (20+ posts to enter)-
Jump to: