Kingdom Hearts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chronicles

This rpg site lets users created an rpg based off of the Kingdom Hearts series.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rukix Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rukix

Rukix Profile Empty
PostSubject: Rukix Profile   Rukix Profile Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 7:57 pm

Name: Rukix

Home World: Destiny Islands

Race/Species: Nobody

Appearence: Silver very spiky hair, the cloths are like Roxas' when in the twilight town on Kingdom Hearts II except that they're black instead of white. Red eyes.

Personality: normally calm, but when fighting is very aggresive

Weapons: Keyblades - Kingdom Key

Fighting Style: Aggresively and all-out, do not uses magic and goes with the keyblades directly to the opponent, with air combosat most time

Affinities: All-out with air combos. With the keyblades, it has even greater air combos.

Weaknesses: He doesn't uses magic, and can lose HP esilly as goes all-out.

In the future, almost all worls were destroyed, and the Organization XIII, restored. In a final fight with Roxas (that had amnesia and became evil), Riku was transformed in a Heartless. In that moment, Rukix was born on Destiny Islands, He then encountered the Soul Saver keyblade, but it was surrounded by a dark aura. He coudn't use it, and didn't know that was it, but keeped it. A dark portal appeared, and it warped Rukix to the past.

P.S. I live in Brazil, and making english classes and learing throught games. If there are writing errors, tell me and i will edit it right away
Back to top Go down

Rukix Profile
Page 1 of 1